How To Use Amazon Fire Stick
Though users are well aware that Amazon Fire Stick is a streaming media player, many users are not aware how to use their streaming player. So are you in the club looking for how to use Amazon fire stick, read this article to understand how to use Amazon fire stick excellently by using all the latest feature developments!
The Fire Stick is well integrated with the Amazon Instant Video service, as there are tons of content providers with the likes of Hulu, HBO GO, Netflix, and HBO NOW and also ESPN, History, PBS, Disney, YouTube, and many more. Watching instant video becomes a feast for the eyes in this platform. Just by getting an Amazon Fire TV will not entitle you to access to the content! You will need to have accounts with each service provider that provides the free or paid content thereby giving you access to shows from specific networks through the Fire TV.
In case you see a free app on the Fire TV interface or the Amazon website, it’s absolutely free! This means that you don’t need to install the app itself on your player which has nothing to do with whether the content accessed by the app costs money.
Amazing music services, including their own Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, and iHeart Radio are available on the Fire TV! For the game freaks, there are both the free and paid games available for both devices, including the people’s favorites like Crossy Road, Candy Crush Saga, and Minecraft!
This is how you set your Amazon Fire TV Stick hardware!
- Get the micro-USB power cable plugged into your Fire TV Stick.
- Get the Stick plugged into an HDMI port.
- Keep the TV turned on and switch the input to the right HDMI port.
- Remote pairing is required to interact with the Amazon Fire TV Stick. Pairing happens when the batteries are usually inserted.
- Detect the wireless network, and enter the network by connecting the device.
- Download the required updates for smooth functioning.
- Once the updates are done, check for the on-screen instructions which lets you to complete the setup process. Once the setup process is completed, your Fire stick is ready to start streaming!
- If required, you can also set up parental control settings before you begin to use the Fire TV Stick.