If you had a long-time relationship with Terrarium TV and are now wondering how to patch up, then read further. The app was recently let go off by its developers. But the users have been looking for ways to complete the terrarium tv firestick install process. There are a couple of methods that you can rely on which we will discuss in this article.
Before we begin, we would like to note that Terrarium may not be completely legal and it is advisable to use a VPN (Virtual Private Network).
Method 1 – Make Use of the Downloader App
There are many players that usually help you install terrarium on fire tv. However, that’s not the case with the terrarium app being thrown out the books. This time around, you will need a patched version and downloader app to complete terrarium tv firestick install.
- Visit the Amazon store from your regular Amazon fire stick account setup and then, install the Downloader app
- From your Apps & Channels section, you must then run the app that was installed
- In case, the installation does not redirect you to another webpage, then use the onscreen keyboard to enter the corresponding web address
- Once this download completes successfully, allow the Downloader app to download APK file for Terrarium
- The installation of the streaming app will automatically follow
- This app is nothing but a modded version and you will be able to use to stream regular terrarium content
- In addition to the Terrarium app, you will also need the MX player to play its content
- On the Terrarium app, when you are prompted with a Changelog tab, select your default player as MX Player
- After which, you will see a Disclaimer tab, accepting which, you can begin streaming content on the Terrarium app
Method 2 – Using the Apps2Fire App
Another easy technique to install terrarium on fire tv is by using the Apps2Fire app.
- It is an Android app that allows users to install any app on the Fire Stick irrespective of its legality
- In the first place, turn on your Fire Stick and connect it to your home network
- Visit the Settings menu on the device from which you must navigate to the Developer options under System/Device menu
- You must then turn on the following two settings
- ADB Debugging
- Apps from Unknown sources
- Now, fetch the IP address of your Fire Stick by visiting the Network menu on the device
- You will, however, need to install the Apps2Fire app on your Android smartphone in the meantime
- Open the app on your mobile device and then, search for and install the Terrarium app
- Under the setup menu, enter your Fire Stick’s IP address
- This step ensures that the app is also installed on your Fire Stick through your mobile device
The above-mentioned methods are easy enough to complete the terrarium tv firestick install process. If at all you are unable to successfully install the Terrarium TV app, then give us a call at our toll-free number: +1-844-920-4357.