Easy Steps to Install Kodi Amazon Fire Stick
Kodi, media player software becomes one among the top entertainment hub for most of the users. The software can be installed on your devices like Amazon fire stick and you can access your favorite movies and videos with better speed. A simple guide to explain how to install Kodi Amazon fire stick.
Amazon Fire Stick Kodi download
Here are some of the guidelines you can follow to install Kodi Amazon fire stick, which is a very simple process
- The first step is to plug your Amazon Fire TV stick to your TV and plug the USB cable into the USB port
- Now go to Settings >System>Developer Options
- You can find the option named App from unknown sources.
- Click turn on to enable the option.
- Go to Home screen menu option and search for free app called “Downloader”
- Install the App “Downloader” from the Home screen.
- Open the Downloader app under the Popular Fire TV app section
- Enter or type https://kodi.tv/download and then hit Go
- Scroll down and choose Android. You can see multiple releases of KODI software
- Select the ARMV7A 32 Bit link under the heading and download it.
Installing the KODI SOFTWARE
After Kodi software download, a black Kodi screen is visible. You can click the Install button at the right bottom to install the software. After the application successful installation, return to the home screen and you will find the KODI SOFTWARE
If you find the above steps difficult, you can also try the ADB Debugging method to install Kodi Amazon Fire Stick
ADB debugging method
ADB Debugging is another option to install Kodi on Amazon fire stick
- First, download the Kodi APK file on your Laptop and use Android Debug Bridge to install the file on to your Fire stick.
- The next step is to put your Amazon fire stick on to the TV and Go to the Settings>System >Developer Options
- Now switch to the option “Apps from unknown sources” and select ADB debugging
- Go to Settings >System>About >Network and get the IP address of your Amazon fire stick
- Turn on your computer and laptop now to download the Android ARM APK File. You can access the ARM APK File from kodi.tv.
Download the ADB link now
- Click on the new option displayed on your screen
- Give a name for your Fire stick, Enter the IP Address and click on save
- Now press the connect option and your IP address will be listed in the Connected devices.
- Highlight your device now and click on the option Install APK and locate the APK file that you have downloaded earlier
- Press the option YES to begin the Installation process
- After installation is completed, Click on the OK button
- Your Kodi software is now installed on Amazon Fire Stick
After installing the Amazon TV fire stick kodi software, choose from the available add-ons such as Plex, Andriod installer, Soundcloud, PS Vue, Xumo.TV and many more. For user’s convenience , the add-ons are available under categories such as Game Add-ons, Music Add-ons, Picture Add-ons, Modules, Lyrics, Subtitles, Video add-ons etc. Choose the add-ons and builds as per your wish to stream your favorite programs.
To know more on how to install KODI Amazon fire stick, you can call us on our toll-free number +1-844-920-4357 and our network support team is here to assist you. Visit our website at www.amazon-fire-stick.com