Install Add-ons For Kodi On Amazon Fire Stick
Add -ons provide you best options for viewing movies, TV shows, and Live TV and can be installed using TV Add –ons auto installer. There are almost 240 add ons available for Kodi and you can also install the add ons on streaming devices like Amazon Fire Stick
Kodi allows you to access free online services like YouTube, Twitch and few more.
Configure Add ons from Kodi Repository
Kodi Repository is the place where you can install and configure Addons
- Go to the Kodi add on section available in the main menu
- Select the option install from repository
- Now click on the option kodi add on repository and start browsing the category
- Many categories are available and you can start the video add ons to begin
- You can also scroll to find other options. Select the channel for which you require frequent updates and then choose the add on option.
- Few services like Pandora will prompt you to Login to your account. An add on will appear now. Hit S On your key board and a short menu will pop up
Check out the official KODI forum if a particular add on is not working
How to Install Kodi Add-ons on Amazon Fire stick using Third party Repositories
It is also possible to install Kodi add ons on Amazon fire stick using the Third party Repositories. Here are the steps you can follow
- Go to the main menu and select the gear icon to open the Kodi settings screen
- Now go to System > Add ons and Enable the Unknown sources
- Download the Zip file for the repository you want to browse and go to the add on section in the main menu
- You can now find a box at the top left corner of the screen. Select the box and you will be redirected to the add on option.
- Select the option at the left corner of your screen to browse and install the Zip file you have downloaded earlier
- Install add ons from your new repository using the Install from repository option.
KODI add ons
There are a lot of Kodi add ons which you can go for. Here are a few from official KODI repositories
- You tube- Lets you browse the most popular videos from the web
- TED Talks, If you are interested to watch few lectures, then start configuring the add ons now
- PBS Think TV Gives you access to famous shows produced
- Reddit Viewer –You can access the most popular videos from Reddit and enable the add-ons if required
Set your KODI add ons now and stay tuned to watch your favorite programs