How to Do Amazon Fire Stick Remote Pairing
Amazon has launched its Fire TV stick and has an equipped remote along with it. The remote gives you access to the voice search and become more impressive. The features are more user-friendly and are preferred by most of the users to stream their favorite movies and videos online. Below are the steps explaining how to do Amazon fire stick remote pairing.
Amazon fire stick Remote pairing is easy to use your fire stick. Here are some of the guidelines you can follow.
- Go to your Amazon Fire TV menu and then choose the settings. The next step is to open the controllers and the Bluetooth devices option.
- You can now select the Amazon Fire TV remote section and then choose the Add new remote option.
- For ten seconds, try pressing and holding the home button on your remote up to ten seconds
- Your Amazon Fire TV will now start searching for the wireless signal. Your new remote will now be automatically displayed on the screen. Start using the remote now and have a wonderful streaming experience.
- Unable to do Amazon fire stick remote pairing
- Most of the remote which comes with the Amazon Fire TV will automatically pair with the device. If the remote doesn’t get automatically paired, try following the above guidelines effectively.
- If you find any issues in Amazon fire stick remote pairing, first check and ensure that your remote is compatible with your Amazon fire TV.
- Check the batteries of your remote and ensure that it is working. If the batteries are not working, try replacing the batteries.
- Also check the range of your remote, the remote and the Amazon fire TV should be within a distance of 10 feet. Avoid placing remote controllers or other external devices near your Amazon fire TV.
- Restart your Amazon fire TV and check that the issue still persists. Pair your remote with fire TV before it goes to the sleep mode.
- You can also try disconnecting the power cord of your device and then connect it again.
- An Amazon fire TV remote app is available using which you can connect your remote easily with Fire TV.
- Always ensure that the batteries of your remote are inserted correctly.
- To check that your Amazon Fire TV is connected to the remote effectively, go to the settings > controllers > Amazon Fire TV remotes. The settings will display the devices which are paired with the Amazon fire TV stick.
Follow the above guidelines for pairing your remote with Amazon fire stick, to know more you can call us on our toll-free number and our network support team is here to assist you.
Your Amazon Fire TV will now start searching for the wireless signal. Your new remote will now be automatically displayed on the screen. Start using the remote now and have a wonderful streaming experience.
Most of the remote which comes with the Amazon Fire TV will automatically pair with the device. If the remote doesn’t get automatically paired, try following the above guidelines. Still you need any guidance from our Amazon support team contact us at toll-free +1-844-920-4357 or chat with our support team at amazon-fire-stick.com