Amazon Fire Stick KODI
Kodi is one among the best streaming service available to stream your favorite movies and videos online. Amazon Fire Stick and Amazon Fire TV are the two best streaming devices available for KODI.
You can install Kodi on these streaming devices like Amazon fire stick and AMAZON TV.
Here are some of the simple steps you can follow to activate Kodi.
- Try downloading and installing the latest version of software on your Amazon fire stick device. Amazon has developed its App Store for Fire TV range of Products. You should have a PC connected to download and install KODI.
- Try using the latest update for the Fire TV stick.kodi can also be installed on Android devices. This method cannot be used on 64-bit smart phones.
- Fire TV devices require 32-bit version of KODI.
To Install KODI on FIRE STICK
The first step is to allow the option, Enable the apps from unknown sources
- Fire TV and Fire TV STICK are set in such a way that it does not allow applications to install outside the Amazon store
- To change this setting, go to settings (icon in the top right of the interface) >Device >Developer options >toggle app from unknown sources
- Turn on ADB debugging and you can communicate with the Fire TV over the home network.
- To find the IP address of your Fire TV
- The IP address is required to communicate with the Fire TV. To find the IP Address, you can go to
- Settings >Device>About >Network
- Now note down the IP address listed
- Go to Kodi website to download the latest Android installation file
- Now click on the Android icon to bring up the Pop-up dialog box and select the ARMV7A (32 BIT)
- You cannot install the software if you select 64-bit link
- Now a .pkg file will be downloaded to your computer which is the Android installation file
Add link tool
- The best way to install KODI is to use the ADB link tool.
- You can also download the adb link jocala.com and then install it on your computer.
- Run the software when the installation routine has completed
- Click on the new button in the dialogue box that appears
- Enter the description and then enter the IP address that you have noted down in the address box
- Now click on the save button and Kodi will be automatically installed