High-speed internet access is a very handy one nowadays for everyone. This easy access has transformed a lot in the traditional technologies. And TV watching is absolutely one among in that list. Because of the easy internet access, streaming devices get into the stage and have replaced traditional TV cable subscriptions. With a single streaming device, the user can watch their favorites at any time and anywhere with astounding quality.
Amazon Fire Stick
To offer this beneficial streaming service for the audience, many streaming devices came into the competition and Amazon Fire Stick is one in that list. Amazon Fire Stick is a very popular streaming device which enables the user to access free movies, Live TV, TV shows and series, musical entertainment, and many more offerings. With the use of this fire stick, you can simply convert your HDMI capable TV into a smart TV and get online content from popular channels like Netflix, Hulu, HBO and Amazon prime videos, etc.
Above said features are too good. But one factor pulls the users from the purchase of this fire stick that is the cost of online media subscriptions. Many TV users have the idea of changing themselves to an online streaming player user. But the cost only hampers them from accessing this wide range of media. To solve this, the Amazon Fire Stick Jailbreak technique is there to enable anyone to get access to a wide range of online media content using the Fire Stick device. In this blog, you are going to know about the techniques in a step by step fashion.
Steps for Amazon Fire Stick Jailbreak
- Insert the fire stick into your TV’s HDMI port and turn on the device.
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ option and select the ‘My fire TV or device’, then ‘Developer’ options.
- And turn on the ‘ADB debugging’ and then move to the ‘Apps from unknown sources’ options.
- In the Amazon app store, search and install the ES explorer app and select the ‘open’ button to use the ES file explorer.
- For the Amazon Fire Stick Jailbreak process, the most crucial part lies in installing the Kodi app.
- Kodi is an add-on which enables the user to access the video and game content on any Amazon Fire TV stick.
- But getting the pirated or prohibited game or video content is considered illegal.
- Open the ES file explorer menu and then navigate to Tools option.
- Under the Tools, click on the ‘Download manager’ and then proceed with ‘New’.
- A new box will pop up and enter the necessary credentials in the path and name fields in that box to download the Kodi app.
- In the pop-up tab, click the ‘Download now’ option to download and install the Kodi on Amazon fire stick.
- After successful installation, the Fire Stick is jailbroken and you can now open the app and stream myriad contents.
The user must use this jailbreak technique to access a limited amount of content only. However, it is always an issue to access the pirated content by this method. Besides, if you need more information about Amazon Fire Stick jailbreak techniques, contact us by the toll-free number: +1-844-920-4357 or visit Amazon Fire Stick setup.