How To Do Amazon fire stick Account Setup
Though users are well aware that Amazon Fire Stick is a streaming media player, many users are not aware how to use their streaming player. So are you in the club looking for Amazon fire stick account setup, read this article to understand Amazon fire stick account setup, with our guidance on how to set up your account and use their services.
The Amazon Fire Stick is well integrated with many streaming services like the Amazon Instant Video service. Don’t forget the tons of content providers, where we are looking at Hulu, Netflix HBO NOW, HBO GO, and also on the likes of ESPN, PBS, Disney, History, YouTube, and much more. Watching instant video becomes a feast for the eyes in this platform. Just by getting an Amazon Fire TV will not entitle you to access to the content! You will need to register for accounts with every service provider whether it is a free or paid content, thereby entitling you to get access to shows from specific networks through the Fire TV.
Enjoy amazing music services, that includes the very own Amazon Music, and also other competitors like the Pandora, Spotify, and iHeart Radio which are available on the Amazon Fire TV! For the game freaks, get access to both free and paid games available for both devices, including the people’s favorites like Candy Crush Saga, Crossy Road, and Minecraft!
This is how you set your Amazon Fire Stick account and hardware!
- Get the micro-USB power cable plugged into your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Get the Stick plugged into an HDMI port.
- Keep the TV turned on and switch the input to the right HDMI port.
- Remote pairing is required to interact with the Fire TV Stick. Pairing happens when the batteries are usually inserted.
- Detect the wireless network, and enter the network by connecting the device.
- Download the required updates for smooth functioning.
- Once the updates are done, check for the onscreen instructions which let you to complete the setup process. Once the setup process is completed, your Fire stick is ready to start streaming!
- If required, you can also setup parental control settings before you begin to use the Fire TV Stick.